Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

"ghost buck"

mossyoak696

mossyoak696
I got some trail cam pictures of this buck back in 2010. only 3 differen't nights , in a 3 week time period. all the pictures i have of him were in velvet about a month before season! the reason i'm posting this is, i was wandering if anyone ever heard of him being killed?? i figured a buck of this caliber, word would get around if he was killed and i never heard anything nor did i ever see him again. if you do know of this deer, all i am interested inn is what he eneded up scoring after shedding his velvet and i would like to possably see a pic of him... if nothing else, to ease my mind so i won't have to wonder wether or not he is still laying low...or hanging high on someones wall!! this was in north east madison co.

i will have pictures up soon

picture.php

Can you give a better idea where these pictures where taken. Was it in southern Iowa near the big cattle ranch east of Leon. Near the Missouri border.

Can you give a better idea where these pictures where taken. Was it in southern Iowa near the big cattle ranch east of Leon. Near the Missouri border.

He would also like GPS cordinates..to the location of your camera and all your stands. :way:

There was a 194 shot in NE madison county during muzzleloader season. I haven't seen the pics of it yet but will soon. Don't know if that was the deer or not but definitely in that area

There was a 194 shot in NE madison county during muzzleloader season. I haven't seen the pics of it yet but will soon. Don't know if that was the deer or not but definitely in that area

Well thanks for the post!! I knew this was really a long shot when I posted this ,that I would actually find out, but to me it was worth a shot! I actually don't have permission to hunt this ground anymore but doesn't hurt to ask, and I finally get to show some pictures off a little bit for yall to see!

I kinda got that impression as well.!!

So not the case. Sorry if I gave that impression. I missed that you listed the county on your orginal post. I must have been slightly distracted with the impressive pictures. I was just thinking maybe I could help close a case for a fellow member. My friend shot a buck very similar to that deer in 09 and I thought maybe he left some good offspring.

Top Bottom