Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Giant 8 - 170"

My 8 from last yr went 164 on the mainframe and had 6- 1/4" extra on the split brows. I just stared at mine for awhile and it looks small compared to that toad!!
What a serious 8 point! Tine length and mass for days! The score sheet on that thing would be a sight to to see. Im guessing 50-55" of mass, once in 3 lifetimes of an 8 right there, congrats to the fella who arrowed him

This 8 was killed on my lease a couple years ago. Went 178 as a clean 8. Biggest frame deer I've ever seen. The guy that killed him is like 6'6 350 lbs to put the deer in perspective.

I really like the guys that can't smile in the pics with their giant deer! If I shot a deer like that, you wouldn't be able to smack the smile off my face!

Finally got some proof of this buck...supposedly this was the giant 8 that was killed. Haven't been able to see harvest photos...
forum

10628432_10201932064543762_794128683425603318_n_zps20c61245.jpg

photo.php
2Q==
forum

photo.php
So you guys think its possible that this buck could score 170 or over?

I really like the guys that can't smile in the pics with their giant deer! If I shot a deer like that, you wouldn't be able to smack the smile off my face!

No joke! I know its not a big deal but man that bugs me to no end. First of all, if you think you're too tough to smile, you're wrong. Second, you just harvested a deer. Whether its big, little or in between, be happy!

This first pic was killed near Des Moines. I ran into the guy at Scheels on Monday and he showed me the picture.... not kidding.

The largest 8 on record is from Michigan of all places (my former home state). That Michigan 8 is the deer on Lucky Buck mineral buckets. I know the guy that shot him. His name is Vic.

Apparently the big 8 I had heard about was shot around the DeWitt, Iowa area. Not sure of how legitimate that information is, or what the odds of two great big 8 pointers being shot on the same weekend like that are......

Actually the world record 8 pt was poached in MN just a year or two ago?? The Iowa 8pt record is the Elisha Hugen buck at 182 and change

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
Apparently the big 8 I had heard about was shot around the DeWitt, Iowa area. Not sure of how legitimate that information is, or what the odds of two great big 8 pointers being shot on the same weekend like that are......

I saw harvest pics of the buck. A buddy of mine saw the dead buck. It is real. Not sure of the actual score? Right at 170 I heard.

Top Bottom