Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Giant 8

The hunter lives about 40 miles from me. A local taxi has the antlers. They're something. It's been officially scored by Tim Walmsley, and nets higher than any other typical 8 or 9 on record. The guy farms, and is a gun hunter only. He and his dog went for a walk on Nov. 13 when that trail cam pic was taken. They spooked the buck real close to where his camera was. He has pics on the camera a few hours before spooking him, then again just a few hours afterwords. Goes to show you even a world class whitetail is unpredictable during the rut.

Amazing buck! Really surprised we hadn't seen this one by now. It would be close, but iu think I'd take that guy right there over the hanson buck any day. This guys got some major WOW factor going on!

Amazing buck! Really surprised we hadn't seen this one by now. It would be close, but iu think I'd take that guy right there over the hanson buck any day. This guys got some major WOW factor going on!

Saw a picture of this on Facebook awhile back. Absolutely awesome whitetail

I don't know that to say that hasn't already been said. That is a dream buck all the way around. Thanks for sharing.:way:

That would be it for me. If I shot that deer i would never hunt again, just sit in the man cave and stare at that thing all season long :). Freakin amazing.

Kratz

Top Bottom