Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

giant

Rich77

Get on facebook and check out advanced whitetail systems to see a beast that a good friend of mine killed. I'll let him get on here and tell the story. World class buck

He has such a history with that buck. Hopefully he will find a minute to get on here and share the story with everyone. I can tell you that he is on the downhill slide of what he once was, if you can believe that! One smart reclusive old buck!

That is definitely a stud, hes been goin after that deer for 4 years. I've seen some video of that deer from last year. He definitley put in his share of work and time to harvest that buck.

Giant....that's an understatement! What a beaut! And I agree with Brian.....I can't believe how many monsters have died so early.....it's turning into an epic year!

Congrats!!!!
So, after for 4 yrs- what kind of age estimate do u have on him? How much bigger at peak? That's tremendous & super to connect on such an old & big buck!!!!

Haha yeah I'm going to hug him then punch him right in the face for not calling me. I'm just getting the word out for him. I'll let him tell the score, age and all that good jazz. Nobody can tell a story like that kid. But I'll say that this buck probably peaked in 2010

I agree, that is a HUGE animal, major props to the fortunate hunter, it sounds like he worked hard for the opportunity. I also agree that a lot of really nice ones are falling early this year.

Top Bottom