Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Girlfriend Is Tagged Out

sureshot

The Hunt Never Ends....
My girlfriend, Alex, had already filled her bow tag while utilizing the ‘reaping’ method a few weeks back.

However, we were unable to capture any footage of that particular kill, so with a shotgun tag in hand, Alex was ready to lay the smack down on a bearded bird on film. It was around 4:00PM when we pulled into the field driveway where we were going to hunt that afternoon, when she noticed 2 jakes out in the middle of the field. We backed out, and parked where they could not see us. Quickly, Alex and I grabbed our gear and used the cover of a nearby fenceline to conceal us until the time was right to show the ‘fan on a stick’ to the two jakes.

As soon as Alex popped up the fan and hit her mouth call, the birds were on their way. At 8yds, Alex settled the Dead Ringer sight on the closest bird and squeezed the trigger.

Feathers flew and the jake dropped. It was a hunt I’ll not soon forget, as I was able to spend it with Alex….someone who I am very fortunate to have in my life and can share my passion of the outdoors with on a daily basis.

I hope you enjoy the footage- ALEX TAGGED OUT VIDEO

-Chris

Top Bottom