Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Golden key mirage rest?

Buckhunter

Has anyone put the mirage fallaway rest to the hunting test yet?I'm going to put a fallaway on for next year and was also looking at the trophy taker but I'm starting to read alot of good thing's about the mirage,it just does not look as rugged as the trophy taker.
Just wondering what everyone thought's are on these two arrow rest,advantage's or disadvantage's.
confused.gif

Buckhunter Sorry this is so late but I've been busy chasing birds. I put the mirage on this year after sending the goldenkey shootout back. After I got the mirage I had a small problem with the lateral adjustment not staying tight. Turns out it was machined a touch to small. Anyway GK sent me a whole new piece within two days no questions asked. After that it has been everything I have wanted. My 30 and 40 yd groups started touching, and after ruining a couple arrows I shoot different bulls each time from 20. I'm sure you can get this performance from many other rests. But when it comes to hunting (which is what I'm really concerned about) There is absolutley no worry about your arrow being in the right place or falling off or having to hold it on the rest. Just keep your eye on the deer, wait for the right moment and draw! The way it should be. I filled one tag so far with it. It's accurate, very quiet and easy to use. And the price wasn't bad either. This is one product that I feel surpassed the hype and my expectations.

And that's all I have to say about that.
wink.gif

Top Bottom