Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gonna start posting guys with two monikers

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
images

Have a heart Limb.

Mine is Mike Honcho.....Oh wait, you were talking about dual screen names for IW, don't have one of those!! ;)

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
I think we should guess Cracka's true identity.

For some reason I still think it is Dunkin.

Yard Sale I believe is THA4 because in his avitar Don is wearing a Packers green suit.

-}}}---------->

Lol. No, you're wrong. I was Deathx2. Will the real Cracka please stand up, please stand up....please stand up?

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I know who yard sale is. Limb, if he doesn't come forward then please tell :)

Limb Chicken said:
at least let people know what your other handle is.

Doesn't that go against the who point of having an alter ego???? :grin:

I'll never tell!!!!

I'm sorry guys. It was a cold stormy day in 09 and I just got home from a sale (yard) and I was grouchy because I lost out on a tea set to this old lady from Nashua. So I sat down at the computer and decided I would take out my frustration on some of my fellow IW's. That was the evening that Dedgeez was created. Not unlike the story of Frankenstein really. Almost 1900 posts later and finally Limb had to call him out. It was a good run while it lasted. IW will never be the same. Dedgeez was like the water that freezes inside of the rock and breaks it apart, It's no more his fault than it is the fault of the water when the rock shatters! Or something like that. He did tell me once though that "if you don't put your ear to the ground, you'll never hear the buffalo coming. Well last night I put my ear to the ground and heard them, but Limb was the buffalo, and he was coming to wipe out all the good that was. Damn you Limb, damn you.

Dude, that's poetry. If yard sale is a double moniker, I think we can all agree it would be a travesty to lose him.

BoratThumbsUp.jpg

I still think that this is infringing on my rights as an American citizen as well as the internet right to be able to remain anonymous at all times.

first I need to apologize on how I have acted in the past and do not want that to affect the way you view me moving forward. I am a changed man, but am still as passionate as I have always been. I know T$ can vouch for me, every week when we fish together he has says how much more enjoyable I have become. Maybe its the meds, but I really am different and hope that you will accept me back into this community. So thanks for talking me into this Thomas. I am glad to be back.

My old screen name was T250. Some of you know me as Typical 250. The rest of you just know me as your idol :)

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom