Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Good Locker?

I'm looking for a good meat locker within a 30 mile radiius of DSM. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PELLA!!!!!....expensive but the BEST!.. I do all my own but I still go back once a year to get stuff smoked.</div></div>
bump.gif

I do my own, too, but sometimes it's nice to take some boned out meat in for some breakfast sausage or something. Thanks guys.

Milo is hard to beat for sticks and sausage. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I butcher my own for the steaks and roasts, but I do take boned out venison in for Breakfast sausage.

INDIANOLA LOCKER will take Boned out only, and their breakfast sausage is great !!!

I have a dilema... I am coming out for the first time and accustomed to butchering my own. I won't have a place when I get there to butcher / bone them out. Can I get the locker to skin and quarter only?Tipton was suggested. will they do that?

Tipton will. I was there yesterday and picked up a new price list. They are really easy to work with.
phone # are:locker 563-886-2106 home:563-893-2325 cell: 563-357-3993
As far as I'm concerned they do a great job and you can't beat the price. Rode with my buddy to pick up 99lbs of burger, less then $40.

Maxwell.Got my muzzleloader buck back in 8 days this year.Couldn't believe it.Summer sausage with hot pepper cheese hard to beat.

Pella, Nicest bunch of people. But you do pay a little more. They have to be skined with the head a hooves off. $60 to have them bone it.

Top Bottom