Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Good Lone Wolf Sticks Video

Limb Chicken

Alright, someone finally made a video on how to get up a tree and not come back down while putting the sticks up. This guy did a good job and as you can see by the video he is taking his time and made it up in 7 minutes... Enjoy.

Up a tree

Thanks for sharing this, Limb!

He did a very nice job of explaining what he does, taking his time, and using the lineman's belt /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

He could someone post the actual address to the video? I can't view it with the link because Youtube is blocked from my computer. If you post the actual address, I can bypass all the security BS by using dtunnel. Thanks.

It is temporary because it is starting to drive me mad... but I thought it was hilarious... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Yea Im not going to lie I thought it was funny Limb. The first 3 times I watched it.

Anyways, excellent video.

HAHA I've seen that gif (signature line) forwarded in several emails now... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I could do it faster just not as safe. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Hey did you watch the "how to put on a garter belt" video in the side bar or was this what you were looking for when you stumbled across the Lone Wolf stick video? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif I was going to post the link but figured I'd get busted for it, it was a better video. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom