Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

good LORD

muddy

talk about some customer service. i just emailed Knight muzzleloaders about a busted firing pin spring in my MK-85 not 5 minutes ago. I check my mail and find out that they are packing one up and shipping a replacement out yet today. Now THAT is service!!

along the same line i almost ripped the shoulder strap off my double bull blind carrying bag, i emailed them last night and had an email to call them. shortly thereafter i am giving them my address for a free replacement bag. not one of the loud bags but one of the lightweight newer bags that are super quiet!!

talk about a GREAT feeling to know that if anything else goes wrong the customer service from these companies will take care of me!! i can only hope that Lone Wolf is the same as my 2nd birthday present will be here within 5 days, a new Lone Wolf Alpha hang on stand!!! time to start saving up for the climbing sticks as well!!

U wont be disappointed with the stand. I dont think u will ever need customer service, I couldnt break my stand if i tryed.

I agree Troy,
When I first bought my DISC I accidentally cocked the firing pin while it was disassembled (I don't know how) anyway I emailed them and within a couple of hours they sent me a email back with pictures on how to uncock it along with a phone # incase I had any problems trying to do it.

awesome customer service muddy but just think if you shot a thompson/center you would never have to worry about having good customer service because nothing ever breaks on a thompson center and they always hit the bullseye!
evil.gif
sniper.gif

I will disagree with that Split G3. I got a T/C and you could never give me another one. Im on my second forearm and stock due to cracking. There customer service is send into the factory and get it back 10 weeks later. The muzzleloader isnt a bad shooting gun, but as a whole, Im not happy with it.

try an omega! my opinion, best shooting muzzleloader on the market! do you have a synthetic stalk or wood scott?
waytogo.gif

didn't mean to start a muzzleloader war here. t/c makes a good gun but it's like anything a guy tries, you stick with what works!! i also like to buy the "local" goods, and since Knight is an iowa company i'll stick with them.

my ramrod end came apart this last season. i called knight thinking i'll just buy another but they sent one free of charge. i got it the next day. i'll stick with knight also....
rambo.gif

i wasn't trying to start no war i was just expressing an opinion. i have shot knight muzzleloaders and they are excellent shooting guns. i was just playing around so sorry if i made teeroy mad!
laugh.gif

Thompson Center RULES!!!!!
peace.gif
peace.gif
icon_headbang.gif
icon_headbang.gif
Who need those plastic little disc things anyway. I bought my Omega the day before our rifle season, sighted it in, and the very next morning I shot a mature doe and a 10 point with 11" tines! My first hunt in my Summit Goliath resulted in a 20" wide 9 point. If you have a major problem with a Summit they will send you a new one, no problem. Most of my friends have T/C and not one problem between us. knight is my second favorite if thats any Constellation. Boy people sure get touchy about their toys
grin.gif

Top Bottom