Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Good mid-priced carbon arrows?

boacephus

Hey all have been around much, copm died and took awhile to get a new one. Anywho, I'm now shooting a Darton Mav Exp, 60lb, 80% letoff, app 29" arrows. I skip around on the broadheads but will probably settle on Muzzy 100gr. Currently I shot SS78 ultralite 2514's. They shoot great with my new bow, but always looking to improve. My old bow just didn't have the kinetic energy and 90% of the time did not get a pass through, so I went through alot of arrows this past year. New bow should have pretty good pass through, but I seem to read that the carbons are more durable now. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. P.S. no why didn't I buy a Hoyt, or matthews, lol, the $400 Darton fits my wallet better, hehe.

I agree whith Chad, Easton's line of arrow shafts is so vast, its nearly impossible to find a shaft thats no suited for you. Aside from the wide selecion, and great quality, they are made in the U.S. unlike a few other arrow manufacturers...

I'm going to use the new Easton A/C/C Super Slims for hunting this spring!
grin.gif
Love the fatboys for 3D and 2512's for target.

Top Bottom