Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Goose hunt big buck

Pupster

Well with record highs in the 90's I think I'll just keep hunting the geese the next week or so. This past weekend found me in a picked corn field with fog thicker than pea soup. about 8am or so we could see about 100yds and I saw someone walking toward our setup, (I thought). Guess what. It was a big buck! He stumbled right through our decoys and when he got down wind of us this gig was up. I would have had about a 20 yd shot had I been bow hunting. This is the second time this has happened in the past 10 years or so. Pretty cool though. Ended up with a limit of honkers with a couple of bands.
Just thought I'd share
Pupster

I have had this happen several times, in the past, they just come strolling into the decoys. Gotta to love it

This weekend while hunting a pond with the kids, heard someone sneaking up on us, I turned around and there stood a nice little buck. The kids sure did get a kick out of it.

I have had this happen several times, in the past, they just come strolling into the decoys. Gotta to love it

This weekend while hunting a pond with the kids, heard someone sneaking up on us, I turned around and there stood a nice little buck. The kids sure did get a kick out of it.

Top Bottom