Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Got a Dilema!!!

Bukslayr

I just opened my christmas presents and I got the following:

Under Armor Cold Gear Top and Bottoms (Friggin Sweet!!!)

$100 Cabelas Gift Card (from the Outlaws... I mean in-laws)

$100 Sportsmans Warehouse Gift Card (from my parents)

What the hell do I do with those. Too bad they werent from the same store. I would buy a Lone Wolf if they were.

Help!!!

Do you have someone thats going to one of the stores in the near future and spending over 100 bucks? If you have a friend thats spending 100 bucks at one of them sell them the gift card take the cash and the other gift card and buy your stand.

Don

I'll trade you my $20 Cabela's card for your $100 Sportsmans Warehouse. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I just got a coupon mailed to me for 20 bucks off 100 or more purchase at Cabelas. If you need it I can look over the details and its yours if you can use it.

Don

Hey Don,
If you could check those details it might help if your not going to need it.

Muddy,
Im not sure if they will allow that but it might be worth a try.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you buy something at one store, then return if for the cash? </div></div>

returns to Cabelas from purchases with gift cards will only get you "In-Store Credit"

I know some stores will accept gift cards from other stores on occasion....you could ask...

or
try to sell one of them

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bukslayr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wanna buy it Thomas? </div></div>

ill buy your sportsmans GC for 50 bucks......

Ok checked the details.

Its 20 bucks off 100 dollar or more order from any Cabelas retail store. You cant order through the catalog or online. Its good until January 14th 2008. If you plan on buying inside the Cabelas and this will help you shoot me your address and I will mail you the card.

Don

I thought I had an ebay auction going on here!!!

Thanks Don, but
Sounds like on of my buddies is going to buy my cabelas card.

I appreciate your kindness.

Top Bottom