Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Got a Kick Out Of This One

JakeWym

Arrow Chucker
I always knew this to be true...................Way to go Wisconsin!!!

Red dots indicate where taverns outnumber grocery stores

barmap.gif

That's great. The only reason Nebraska doesn't show more red is due to the fact there are only hoot owls and chickens out in the western part of the state.:D

With a team like the Packers the folks in Wisconsin need all the alcohol they can get. Notice the east side of Iowa is bad as well. Packer fans...

I just spent 10 days in Tomah, WI for a big exercise with my guard unit....wow...culture shock almost! Things I witnessed:

-14 bars in 3 blocks on the main strip...5 of which were side by side....
-some of the biggest women to walk this earth shakin' their booties on the dance floor one night....ick
-in the gas station next to our hotel on one side of the isle you have candy, on the other side was the hard alcohol selection - that way junior can get his M&Ms and do an about face and grab a bottle of Jack at eye level
-in the same gas station - a full rack of nudy mags right next to the cash register...also at eye level for the average 5 year old
-and I thought it was hunting season with all the camo I saw at Ground Round one night when we went to happy hour
-When in WI - do as the cheese heads do....I drank a few gallons of the local brew called "Spotted Cow".....good stuff actually!

Beautiful country around there though! It looked to me like it is a place where the small family farm still exists which was cool to see. I also noticed around there that not every water way and fence row was mowed to look like a golf course - lots of cover for the critters outside of the big timbers on the rolling hills.

:drink1::drink1:

Wow!!! Never realized all the pubs in my favorite part of the US. Guess I am just to busy hunting.

Check out the tip of the mit in MI. Bay City, MI near my home has always rumored of the most bars per capita in the entire US.:drink2::drink1:

Wisconsin Leads this board becuase EVERY, I mean EVERY PODUNK TOWN HAS at least 1 Bar! Weather the town in incorporated or not!!

Dude, you thought the Tomah Area was nice, other than the bar sceine, it is a traggidy there, but just head a little west of there and it is much nicer! Then go south and north and you have it! GODS COUNTRY!! With a Bar in Every Town! What more could you ask for??

I take it you didn't make it to the Amish Whore house just south of Tomah on your way to Kendall? You missed it! Next time there for Guards ask about the Amish Whore House!!!

Dude, you thought the Tomah Area was nice, other than the bar sceine, it is a traggidy there, but just head a little west of there and it is much nicer! Then go south and north and you have it! GODS COUNTRY!! With a Bar in Every Town! What more could you ask for??

I take it you didn't make it to the Amish Whore house just south of Tomah on your way to Kendall? You missed it! Next time there for Guards ask about the Amish Whore House!!!

I didn't get to do much exploring outside of town other than one day and that day I just picked a road and went.

And no, I didn't make it to the Amish whore house. Yikes, the thought of that gives me the willies.

Wow!!! Great to enjoy pubs in my favorite part of the US. :drink2: Favorite place for just can loose all the stress of the day. :drink1:

Top Bottom