Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Got a new gun !

Shovelbuck

All this talk lately about front stuffers gave me a real bad itch to get a new gun. So in a way when the wife hollers at me I can blame you guys! I took a trip over to Cabelas yesterday and picked this 1860 Colt 44 cal. up in the returned goods really cheap! Brand new gun but no box. Oh well. Back to the gun...Bear in mind that I am not a great revolver shot by any means but this gun makes up for it. The first 5 shots from the gun at 20 yds. produced a 3 inch group dead center. The last one was a flyer and was about 6 inches out high left. I think I just got a little overconfident on the last one! This Colt is going to become the new "Official" ditch tiger weapon of choice.
2guns.gif
If you like shooting like I do I would suggest trying a black powder handgun. This is my 4th one and the neat thing about them is no registration, and cheap to shoot. Anyone else here shoot them?

Attachments

• 26410-1860 army 1.JPG
    26410-1860 army 1.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 153
Shovel,
You must have used some of the cash from the morel's you sold that you had promised to Muddy to buy that gun huh???
grin.gif
Nice looking piece of steel... I'd say bring it to the get together.. but I know it's too far of a trip for you... maybe just send some "shrooms" for the rest of us via snail mail..
beerchug.gif

Actually, I sold a couple of antique tractors on Ebay last week and used some of those procedes. I had actually asked Muddy to get me some prices from his work so I could go to the Scheel's store here and get one. Can you beleive I actually had the nerve to ask him for any favor after giving him SO MUCH greif about morels?
bigshock.gif
I'm suprised he still talks to me. Maybe I should send a care package of morels to him.
LOL[1].gif

Top Bottom