Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Got another pic of the big nine score & age ?

bradley

triplebeam
Got a new pic of the big nine & a second buck with a long potrusion off his left base.
picture.php
picture.php

When you smoke the big 9 this year take that pic to the taxi and tell him you want it mounted looking just like that. That is MEAN looking!

First pic tells me he is mature, second pic makes him look like a 3.5 year old. I'd like to see him with a sway back and sagging belly. I'm gonna say he is a 3.5 year old that could blow up, but I could be way off.

First pic tells me he is mature, second pic makes him look like a 3.5 year old. I'd like to see him with a sway back and sagging belly. I'm gonna say he is a 3.5 year old that could blow up, but I could be way off.

Those are two different deer FYI.

I'm not sure how old the big nine is. I'd say mature but its tough to say with no side views. The other guy has me kinda puzzled. If I didn't look at his rack, I'd say he's older. Like 4.5 minimum. Sway back, no distinct transition area from his neck to his shoulders. I'm not sure on him.

Those are two different deer FYI.

I'm not sure how old the big nine is. I'd say mature but its tough to say with no side views. The other guy has me kinda puzzled. If I didn't look at his rack, I'd say he's older. Like 4.5 minimum. Sway back, no distinct transition area from his neck to his shoulders. I'm not sure on him.

Thank you for pointing that out. I read the title of the thread and didn't even look at the rack in the second picture.
I'm gonna say the big nine is mature, but as Lyon pointed out it is very difficult without a side profile.
The other deer I will say is a 3.5 or 4.5. His neck and his chest flow together, but he doesn't have a sagging belly or as definite as a sway back as most 5 year olds would have. His rack screams 3.5, but that doesn't mean anything. He does have an awesome kicker tho.

Hope you smoke that narly 9. I think he is going to surprise you on his gross score. He's a def grower not a shower. He has great mass good tine length plus an extra kicker between the g1-g2. Those brows are nice. I honestly think it's the way he always seems to be standing in the pictures frontal profile along with his tight narrow rack (15-16inch spread). I'll put money down he grosses over 150".

Love the character on the 9, Gotta love multiple/big brows! He's doing a number on some trees as well!

Top Bottom