Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

got my new mount back the other day

fullrut2

I got one of my deer from last fall back the other day.
had lots of history with this deer and had 2 years of wildlife eye and p41 pics of him alive.
I shot him at 1:00 in the afternoon and got great video of him prior to the shot.I would have liked to have shot his buddy as he was over 180 inches.He was a little smarter than my buck though.
101_0390.jpg

101_0392.jpg

here is wildlife eye pics from 2006 season.
DSC00002.jpg

dec10buck-1.jpg

his rack had half of its velvet still on him in the middle of oct.
here is some wildlife eye video of him.
photobucket

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Waukon1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great looking deer. All the more of a trophy to have a history of him</div></div>

absolutely....congratulations!!

hoofline.gif

Nice looking deer mount. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Thanks for sharing. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; iowawhitetail.com, Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.
11.jpg

njhntr,
I really love the eye.Mine went for a swim and got taken out in a flood! I have a friend getting me a new one.
I ditched their battery system and rewired mine to a small 12v battery that sits outside the case on the ground.it took great video and once the deer get used to it they dont mind it at all.
watch this.....
photobucket eye video

Top Bottom