Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Got One!

Big Timber

I was out on Sat. night in my stand and after about 30 min went by, turkeys started flowing into my area. It was tough drawing on them because of their eyesight but I shot the turk at about 12 yds. I was using my spitfire mechs and the hole in the turkey was enormous. I was concerned about mech's but this incident proves they work. Good Luck.

BT

I hope it was bearded (LOL) Yes it was a tom. I would post a pic but I have it on video camera only. It was around 20 -25 pds, not bad.

BT

way to go man , I have to wait 3 more days before I can go ...........Its killin me .......I can't wait...........happy thanksgiving.............
beerchug.gif
..j.b.

did your tag require a beard? last time i fall hunted it was for anything as long as it's a turkey. i rolled a 13 pound jenny and man did she taste good! of course that was when i was in high school, fall tags could've changed since then.

Thanks JB,
Muddy,
No, the tag didn't require a beard but I have an inside joke about shooting hens. Long story, I probably should of let you in before I posted.

BT

took my pick of ten jakes,and hammered one yesterday.not one pellet in the body ,got a nice head shot on him,,,back to deer huntin,,,,,,,,
rambo.gif

Top Bottom