Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

got Templeton... Rye?

I gave that up along time ago. Seems the stiff stuff always made me put on the guns and make me loose my charming and bubbly personality. :eek:

glad to have good buddies back in IA still. 4 bottles on the shelf are holding me over good, not giving up my source though :)

As far as drinking it a double with one cube of ice is hard to beat.

Kratz

If you try the "rocket fuel", you'll never drink the other again. Glad I grew up close enough to have connections

I grew up in the same county and do know of connections....however i've never dared to try the good stuff in fear of what would happen....this is based on what happened after a bottle of the "regulated" stuff :)

Is this similar to Winter Rye or Sugar Rye? I've only used those two for deer- this sounds like it could really help my deer out & keep em coming back!

Tell ya what boys i live in des moines and always have access to this stuff and being a crown royal man i will stock up on templeton and just shoot me a pm when u run dry!

I had a glass of Templeton this weekend from a bottle my father in law gave me. Cedar Ridge Burbon made in Swisher, IA
is not bad, either if you are looking for the 'made in Iowa' thing.

Cedar Ridge Bourbon is just as good as Templeton, its awesome stuff.

Not sure if the Templeton craze has slowed or if the Cedar Valley just never took it, but as of noon today I know of two places that have a total of 41 bottles of Templeton.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom