Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

*GRADUATION*

16point

FINALLY! im done at 2 o'clock in the afternoon sunday i graduate from west branch high school and now im off into the real world! im goin to kirkwood for two years for parks and natural resources and then to upper iowa to get a degree in fish wildlife biology i hope every turns out great for me!

congrats and good luck to you bud. don't rule out the possiblity of a masters degree as well. trust me, in the natural resources field it's almost a must these days.

...make use of your summers!...get jobs with your local county conservation board, the DNR or even the Corps of Engineers at Coralville Lake...you may just be cleaning shelters and restrooms at your first couple jobs but it will all look good on your resume once you go looking for the dream job...and don't overlook the power of volunteering your time either...maybe help band geese, stock trout, harvest prairie seed, anything that sounds interesting...

congratulations and i hope you didnt think highschool was hard, because let me tell yah, college is a little harder
smile.gif

Top Bottom