Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gray wolf woolens

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A Gray Wolf Woolens fashion show at the IowaWhitetail booth? Who's going to model?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you could get those 2 girls OneCam had modelling those big sheds of his last year.
shocked.gif
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I second that!
waytogo.gif

Limb,

You should call Jeff and ask if he'll send some examples down to the classic on maybe a jacket and bibs w/ all the accessories you can add. Then people can see what they might want including myself.

You might be able to sell some of his presized stuff in the northwoods category as well.

why don't they just get a booth at the classic? sounds like there would be some guarenteed sales

I got an e-mail from jeff last nite and said their prices are gonna be goin up in '07 so you might want to get your orders in as soon as possible.

I just wanted to post a few pics for those of you to see the quality of these garments. I would have saved a lot of money if I had ordered this stuff earlier. For those that are interested Jeff will put the iowawhitetail logo on your pants, hat, jacket, ect... Make sure you tell him when you call you are from iowawhitetail.com.

26GW2-med.jpg

26GW1-med.jpg

26GW5-med.jpg

26GW3-med.jpg

26gw4-med.jpg

26GW6-med.jpg

Finally dried and rewashed... Thus far my Gray Wolf garments have been awesome. They are 100% burr proof, if any get on they simply brush off with ZERO effort. Even in down pours I've stayed dry and warm, allowing me to hunt more this year than ever before. I ordered the Wolfskin Lined bibs with Comformax in Predator Fall Grey. I got them with doubled up butt and knee material and had Jeff put in a draw cord in the waist to keep them tighter to my body. If you're like me and HATE belts then these bibs are the way to go. They have full length zippers on each leg so you can completely open them up if you want to. Here's a couple photos.

411GW_009.jpg

411GW_007-med.jpg

I decided to get the Wolfskin Lined PUllover also with Comformax and also in Predator Fall Grey. To keep things simpler I only got the elastic sleeve adjustors and also had Jeff put in an extra draw cord up under the armpits to keep things from bunching up. There is another draw cord around the bottom of the waist. I stayed away from the back pouch because I carry enough crap already! The front pocket on the pullover is HUGE. With no problem I have my grunt call, the CAN, cell phone, ranger finder, gloves, and other misc things in with no bulking up. I simply take them out when I climb down. Here's a quick tip, get the arm straps and always get three of them, it's worth it as they really keep the loose fabric tight to your arm.

411GW_001.jpg

For Christmas I got the Bomber 4 in 1 hat and thus far have been very impressed by it. Very warm though it is a bit goofy looking. I do think I will be exchanging it for a stocking hat that Jeff will custom make for me, your basic "Radar O'Reilly" type look is what we're shooting for.

411GW_005.jpg

411GW_004.jpg

Top Bottom