Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gray wolf woolens

How quiet are the wolfskins with linings?

A few years ago I purchased a "high end" manufacturer's fleece outer with a lining and it drives me CRAZY! It certainly is NOT the product for a serious bow hunter. (In fact, I cringe everytime I open the tote it sits in and think about how much I paid for that thing!)

Would love to replace it with something totally silent...

I think the wolfskin is as quiet as fleece. Sorta reminds me of Saddlecloth, but stays quiet in cold weather where saddlecloth gets crinkly. If you really want to check out the wolfskin write jeff at the gray wolf woolen site and he'll send you a few samples. He's a great guy that believes in supurb customer service.

Muddy, my other question is how warm is the Wolfskin? Can I hunt in November in them and still stay warm in December and January with them? Thanks.

Get them with both of the linings and leave a little room for a layer or two, you should be fine. In my opinion the end of October was the coldest part of this hunting season, highs in the mid 30's and down into the teens at night. With the rain and wind I stayed pretty warm this entire season. What will it be like in January? I have no idea, but I do know that I'll be warmer this year than last year. In hindsight I wish I had the liteloft insulation in mine now, but will have to be happy with layering a little bit.

Do they have a booth a the Iowa deer classic? It would be be nice to see in person and talk to in person.

fat boy,
I will bring mine to the classic and have it in the iowawhitetail booth. Come by and check it out. I will also ask Jeff to send some fabric samples.
waytogo.gif

fatboy, what aer you wanting to see? i think Limb has the pants and normal jacket, I have the bibs and bowhunter pullover, I could drag mine along as well. I think I threw all my swatches away though, easy to get just by calling Jeff.

Thank's LC.I will stop by to take a look! Nice to see a finished product before spending that hard earned dollar.
smirk.gif

I have the bibs and parka...both insulated with the bibs having the max number of pockets. I also have a vest, have pants on the way as well as the handwarmer and fleece pullover ...I can bring them to the classic as well for viewing if needed.

I will have to take a look at the pullover of yours Muddy, I may have to order up one of those as well. I am an addict to camo clothing and the gray wolf stuff is the best I have owned hands down.

Is there anything you guys don't like?

Shredder, do you have the liteloft lining as well? I am planning on gettin the bibs and 3 n 1. along with a few other things.

[ QUOTE ]
Is there anything you guys don't like?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like rap music or this stupid rainy weather when it should be snowing.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like we'll have a clothes rack in the booth.

[/ QUOTE ]

A Gray Wolf Woolens fashion show at the IowaWhitetail booth? Who's going to model?
grin.gif

Kat will be our model...I can't imagine anyone wanting to look at myself, muddy, or Limb wearing these things around...
grin.gif

Any truth to the rumor that Gay Wolf is coming out with a 'Bonkerflauge pattern?

Made by men for men who only like men.

Just a joke, and a poor one at that.

New cammo is high on my list for next year and seeing examples up close would be great.

How far away is Grey Wolf from I.C.?

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
... Unless you take the substandard suburban...
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Cold sweat, shaking hands, spinning head, churning stomach, loss of sphincter control........god I hate flashbacks.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
A Gray Wolf Woolens fashion show at the IowaWhitetail booth? Who's going to model?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you could get those 2 girls OneCam had modelling those big sheds of his last year.
shocked.gif
smirk.gif

Top Bottom