Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Great Season

OneCam

Iowawhitetailers have enjoyed a great season and we aren't done yet . . . enjoy

157finalcol.jpg

That looks pretty awesome. Have you ever though about making photo's on this site into a screensaver that everyone could use on there own computers. Just a though, I found one on some kentucky deer hunting website and thought it would be neat if the #1 whitetail state in the country had one also.

Before I take all the credit I should say Rudd pieced this together for us . . . Thanks Rudd
bow.gif

What a great year so far - I can only imagine some of the brutes that will be posted these next 2 weeks.

Go get em guys
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif
893archer-thumb[1].gif

Great work you two, OneCam and Rudd as well as the hunters on the site. Like Onecam said, I bet some real monsters get deflated in the next two weeks. Good Luck to all that are still gunning for a monster.

Like everyone else said,thank's for the best site on the net to talk about the thing that is so near and dear to our heart's,the WHITETAIL DEER!Hope to have a post up this next week with a story about the big boy that did not get away.Good luck to everyone else out there still looking for the right one,this next week should be very productive.
waytogo.gif

Very good work guys. To the creators and to the hunters. Looks like a very proud group of guys. Hope to see it grow. Good luck to the fortunate ones who are still hunting.
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif

Thanks for putting that together RUDD. We are truly blessed to live in a state that has such great resources. Great job everyone and keep it up
31045-cheers2.gif

Top Bottom