Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Green Score 276"

SWIADEERHNTR

Come 'on Next Season....
I know I will get lambasted because there are always tons of rumors every year and I don't have a pic, but heard from a reliable source there was a monster shot with a bow by Agency, IA. The guy took it to the bow pro shop in town there and they green scored it 276, 7" around the base of the main beams.

I'm trying to find out who has the pics so I can share them! Just wondering if anybody here has heard about or seen the pics although, I'm guessing you would've posted it if you did...

If this does turn out to be false, I accept blame for propogating one of those yearly "stories" we all hear and apologize ahead of time...

I am 15 minutes from Agency, I havent heard anything about it. At least not yet. I wish I would have saw this post earlier I would have stopped by on my way to class tonight.

It is true. I held this deer's sheds from last year and they are HUGE! I have seen pics of it and it is a monster! Talk about mass and unreal fliers! Only a 15" spread but over 30 scorable points makes up for it.

Last edited:
its for sure real i have seen lots of pics.my buddy had it in his hands and said it had to go over 250.that score is a real rough green score.the people scoring it were not scorers

Last edited:
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom