Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Grey wolf woolens revisited

Waukon1

I know that this topic has been talked about before, but I'm looking of a little additional imput.

I got sized at the classic for a coat only and when I got the bid, the sticker price shocked me. $500+ with not that many options.
(my wife found the bid in my pants pocket, and said, you don't spend that much on a hunting coat!? No honey, thats a bid for pants also /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif disaster diverted)

I'm looking at it like a double bull blind, where in my opinion it is worth the $$$

<span style="color: #CC0000">Bottom line is: Is this hunting coat worth that much$$$$$$$$$$$??????????????????????? </span>

I was looking at Underarmor coats, that I really liked for about $200 cheaper.

I am curious as well, good post Waukon. Lets see guys. Why Grey Wolf? Options, they def. have. There was a thread earlier. But why not Under Armor for cheaper. I realize that Grey Wolf is a sponser as well. Do they hold up in the cold by themselves?

Since I got my insulated Gray Wolf stuff I've pretty much eliminated having to wear a half dozen layers anymore. Even in very cold weather I only have a set of under armor cold gear on underneath my GW stuff. When it gets super cold I wear two layers of armor and sometimes a wool sweater.

The stuff doesn't fade and won't pick up any type of burr.

Read through that link above and you'll see why so many people love Gray Wolf.

And no, I do not get any sort of discount even though I'm a moderator on here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nock on Wood</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> But why not Under Armor for cheaper. </div></div>

That may be the only time I've ever heard that.

I've messed around on GW Woolens site "building" pants and jackets. The initial price I could live with, but the option fees blow the price wide open.

Top Bottom