Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gross 207 net 196 iowa typical!!!

antlerfreak

DO NOT LOCK.... I REPEAT DO NOT LOCK....
If this site is really for sharing pics, info, and comments, I feel assured you wont lock this down.

Here they are!!!

Left side
MB 30
G-1 6 6/8
G-2 9 6/8
G-3 12 6/8
G-4 10 2/8
G-5 4

m-1 4 4/8
m-2 4
m-3 4
m-4 3 6/8

right side

MB 30 4/8
G-1 6 6/8
G-2 14 6/8
G-3 12 2/8
G-4 11
G-5 3 7/8
abnormal-1 3
abnormal-2 1

inside spread- modest 22"

gross 207 with 11" deducts net 196 typ.
fish062.jpg

fish060.jpg

fish059.jpg

fish058.jpg

fish053.jpg

fish051.jpg

as you can see in the pics. and the mass measurments this monster only has to put on 6" of mass or 6" of any thing to be larger than the current state record.

GOOD LUCK TYPICAL-250!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bushman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really hate photobucket </div></div>

?????????

Those are some big sheds and no doubt a possible record next year. Have they been on the ground long? I see there is no wax ring on them.

they have a little discoloration to them, and some chew marks, so I'd say they have been on the ground for a while. as far as last springs sheds, I dont know,
I dought it only for the reason that they were found within 100yds of one of t-250s tree stands. I think if they were there all year he prob. would have saw them. They also look alot fresher in person. the pedicals are alittle dried up so my guess is they were dropped very early this year.

Also Im going to post this here instead of getting back to dozens of PMs. yes T-250 intends on going to the classic. I do not no if he will bring the sheds, but if you have questions for him you can prob. ask him there.

Wow those are pretty GIANT!

Only thing is... you said he saw this buck still carrying when he picked up that other huge set of sheds... so he must not have dropped them early this year?

I know he isn't here to answer that question, just thought I'd throw that out there.

Hope he brings them to the classic... I'd like to see those things in person... wow!

DWilk said:
Only thing is... you said he saw this buck still carrying when he picked up that other huge set of sheds... so he must not have dropped them early this year?

We talked about that. the buck he jumped while finding the second big set was a 10pt he thinks. not 100% sure if its the same buck or not. make no mistake there is alot of walking still yet to be done in case it was a different buck.

WOW. That's awesome! Three matched sets in the 200" range. I would like to know if each half was close to it's match? The second set ATL pictures showed that set was right beside each other. How about the first set and the last set?

It dont matter if they were dropped last year or if they are fresh, those son of guns are impressive, find of a lifetime Good job T250!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iowaqdm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW. That's awesome! Three matched sets in the 200" range. I would like to know if each half was close to it's match? The second set ATL pictures showed that set was right beside each other. How about the first set and the last set? </div></div>

the first set were within 50yds of each other. the second you saw the ATL pics, and the third were touching each other. I think he got some ATL pics of the third set, Ill get them on here as soon as i can.

Top Bottom