Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gross 207 net 196 iowa typical!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JaketheRipper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice sheds. Like to see him on the hoof. </div></div>

So would I!!!

how do you honestly find 3 matched set of sheds over 200" in one year? many people go there lives and never find one shed that big and you have got 3 matched sets so far this year! what does the rest of your collection look like??

Hmmmmmm. Don't think i thought this would happen, it just did. Lucky i guess and alot of good deer on my properties, besides the myth buck...... My collection is pretty neat i guess:)

Why wouldn't you want to enter the contests? You are going to be there... why not show them off! You gotta enter them; that is just insane having three sets that big from one person!

Ha, well I'm a Hawkeye at heart anyways! Am I on your hit list or something that is kinda creepy. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Either way, if I see you at the classic I hope you bring along those sheds because I've never seen anything like that. Of course you might get tired carrying around all that weight in antler all day. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
There's an excuse for ya.

Hit list???........Funny. Remember i am on good behavior on theis site now, funny how data travels tho..... see you at the Classic

O just making sure you aren't out to get me. I come in peace! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Seriously no bad feeling just awkward you knowing who I was like that.

Top Bottom