Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Guess I'll share too.....

timekiller

No, you can't pet him.
Guys have been posting pics of some real studs they've been getting on cam. I felt like a deadbeat looking at everyone else's pics and not sharing any of my own. I thought I'd put a few up also. So without further delay here's my best bucks from 2008. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

72508_2_029.jpg

81082_065.jpg

And the two "giants" from this year-

72508_2_060.jpg

Obviously the date isn't right on this pic.

81081_031.jpg

I wish I had some slobs to share, but this year has been terrible as far as the camera's go. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Maybe the bottoms being underwater from February to July have something to do with it. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Cool pics. Just think, things can only get better /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool pics. Just think, things can only get better /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

I hope they get ALOT better.

Top Bottom