Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Guess I'll start it....

The only good thing about this game is at least one team from Iowa will win this weekend. Which one, who knows.........

This game will be painful

It's going to be hard to watch the Iowa/Iowa State game after I get done watching Bama/A&M game. One guy stated earlier that it will take a lot of booze to watch this pillow fight. That is so true and will probably look like a pillow fight after that slugfest in the SEC. Bottom line go hawks!:drink2::drink1:

Both teams do suck but im a hawkeye fan so pullin for them to take this one. Gonna be a long game.. and at that.. an even longer season.

624FBE52-7B23-4BDB-97C7-EA952E14B579-2710-000001C001F0E405_zpsb417e560.jpg

Isn't this the truth... GO HAWKS!!

I weathered three years of Waldon before they finally let him go. You couldn't pay me enough to cheer for the Sucks. GO STATE!!!

On a side note, I can't wait to put an ISU sticker on Kratz' truck next April in Kansas!!

You will watch me light my own truck on fire if that happens :).

Gonna be a bad game, but being a Clown fan has to be rough since this is pretty much the norm for you guys, Right :D

Go Hawks!!

You will watch me light my own truck on fire if that happens :).

Gonna be a bad game, but being a Clown fan has to be rough since this is pretty much the norm for you guys, Right :D

Go Hawks!!

Like I said, Jarin, I survived the Waldon years and still took pride in my Clones. I'm sure the last two years were rough for you guys, especially that triple OT loss!

As for next April: If I don't have my Gould's tag, I'll supply the stuff to make smores for everyone!

I think theres a lot on the line this game for both teams, a possible bowl in Memphis or Boise.....

But go hawks!

Ummm.... If Iowa goes to a bowl game this year, I get a free trip. Please not have it be Memphis or Boise.

That said, Go Hawks!!

Just sent first semester tuition to Iowa City...

I got a senior at Iowa and all I can say is tuition is cheaper than ND was for the girl. They both say they'll pay me back. Haha, sure!

Go Hawks!

Just sent first semester tuition to Iowa City...

I got a senior at Iowa and all I can say is tuition is cheaper than ND was for the girl. They both say they'll pay me back. Haha, sure!

Go Hawks!

Iowa state is cheaper yet. Went to Iowa last year going to Iowa State this year. Rooting for the hawks though. At least one of the Iowa schools will win their game this week ;)

Northwestern was on that list and they've whooped up on the Squakeyes 6 times in the past 8 years.
Just sayin' ;)

Top Bottom