Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Guess Which Lake This is....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">near Oquawka </div></div>

What? Take the thickburger out of your mouth and speak plainly.

Lake X #6

Muddy, you dont get to play this time

Lake_X_6.JPG

I'm thinking Iowa1 shouldn't either... some inside info for that boy! Granted, some of the lake pics I'll be sending you are going to be pretty darn tough.

Kidding Iowa1, kidding. It will be interesting to see if you recognize some of the ones I emailed in. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif "Every darn lake in the state" will be put to the test. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Lake X #7

Lake_X_7.JPG

ill get some standings together, but Bernie is pretty much winning..... even though he cheated /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Muddy.... SHUT IT!!!!

i think this one is pretty dang easy because of where the pic was taken from, it you took it from the other side of the dam, i dont think it would be as recogonizable!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowa1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many more do I have to get right before I win the new Drenalin?
</div></div>

ummmmm

not sure what to tell you there.......

Think Southern Iowa
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Top Bottom