Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

gun or bow? why?

Just me and my camo loin cloth!:D

wow, that sounds.... awkward.... but, hey ME TOO!
:grin:

Personally, I don't find one technique superior to the other as both take a tremendous amount of work and are equally rewarding in my opinion.

So, I'll likely be taking one... maybe two with the stick and string in South Dakota, but there's a good chance I'm gonna pull the smoke pole out for #2 in SD.

Here in Iowa, I'm contemplating an archery tag as a good bulk of first and second season will be consumed with travel for work... But, if I'm feeling cocky, I might go bust a beak using the component that labels me as a cheater... GUN POWDER!!! :grin:

4th Season will definitely be with a gun of some sort.

:way:

I have decided to go with my recurve! No blind. I have wanted to do it for a few years now but I always chicken out! Not this year. Atleast till 4th season when I buy a guy tag and blow ones head off!!

Im going shotgun in indiana short season with school but gonna set up a blind if i get a chance to buy my broadheads got muzzys but going for grim reaper or nap

indiana bow hunter

Due to lack of time this year, it will be gun only for me. A lot of run & gun, I don't particularly like sitting in a blind anyway. I get clostrophobic every so often.

20 gauge during 2nd and 4th is the plan. Just checked out the avian jake decoy, awsome, I can see where on public land it could get shot.

Bow only. Bow hunted Nebraska Sunday and Monday, and going back to western Nebraska in April for some Merriam's. Iowa season is going to be bow also.

Top Bottom