Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gun powder

Powder is being rationed around here with local shops breaking up pound canisters into 1/4-pound units to sell with a 1-container limit. I'll be in El Paso this weekend and can check a local shop that I've almost always had good luck finding reloading supplies. If I see some Varget, do you want me to pick up a can if its not overpriced (tell me your limit) and assuming I can ship it UPS or FedEx?

Powder is being rationed around here with local shops breaking up pound canisters into 1/4-pound units to sell with a 1-container limit.
It seems to me that there is more to the story on this ammo/powder shortage. Really...how long will it take for supply to catch up with demand? Good luck with your search DDT.

Word on the street down here is that supply should be caught up to demand on ammo and powders by the end of the calendar year. I remember weathering this 4-5 years ago when I finally started reloading. Couldn't find powder, primers, bullets, or ammo anywhere for months and then one day everything showed up like nothing ever happened! Crazy stupid.

Word on the street down here is that supply should be caught up to demand on ammo and powders by the end of the calendar year. I remember weathering this 4-5 years ago when I finally started reloading. Couldn't find powder, primers, bullets, or ammo anywhere for months and then one day everything showed up like nothing ever happened! Crazy stupid.

Maybe they just have to clean the shelves off every once and awhile for spring cleaning! Easy to clean the shelves in the ammo sections around me!

Maybe they just have to clean the shelves off every once and awhile for spring cleaning! Easy to clean the shelves in the ammo sections around me!

No kidding, huh! I did see at the Walmart near our house that they had 5-6 boxes Federal Fusion 6.8 SPC on the shelf and its been there since yesterday. Surprised its lasted that long!

Back on topic: DDT, if I hear from you with a price point I'll keep my eyes open this weekend. I'm all ready shopping for a guy on here so one more isn't a big deal.

I have no clue about shipping the stuff. Before the craze it was around 26-28 per pound. It may cost an arm and a leg to ship though.

You're call. Just let me know. I have no clue about shipping it either. I wonder if its like ammo and you mark it "ORD-M"?

When you order it online they charge you like 40 bucks hazmat fee plus shipping. I appreciate the offer but I'm guessing I'm gonna have to find it within driving distance. Again thanks bud.

No problem. If you change your mind, I'll be checking IW from El Paso (have to stay sane there somehow!).

Top Bottom