Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

gun right quotes

Central Iowa

Life Member
Let's hear some of the powerful quotes out there. These are always good to use when we send our emails, etc. to our lawmakers

“Those that trade liberty for security have neither.”
John Adams

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler
April 15, 1935

A poignant piece of history that has an all too familiar ring to it...

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler
April 15, 1935

Oh crap....

"When the Government fears the people, there is Liberty. When the people fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself, but being as this is a 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

Harry Callahan

And

"Get off my lawn"

Walt Kowalski

"When the President, VP, Governor and Mayor of NY, and the rest of these gun grabbing politicians restrict their body guards to the weapons they would allow me to have to protect myself and my family then maybe I can swallow this BS................. But I'll still choke."

Me the other night in a conversation with my father who does not quite see things the way I do.

Adolph Hitler
April 15, 1935

I am just as upset about the proposed changes as everyone else, but we need to be diligent in our research, Hitler did not actually say this.

Central Iowa said:
Let's hear some of the powerful quotes out there. These are always good to use when we send our emails, etc. to our lawmakers

“Those that trade liberty for security have neither.”
John Adams

"You want to ban guns because hundreds of people are shot every year. That's fine. But I will ban water because thousands of people drown every year."
Ted Nugent

Not the best but fitting...

"It is also in the interests of a tyrant to keep his people poor, so that they may not be able to afford the cost of protecting themselves by arms and be so occupied with their daily tasks that they have no time for rebellion."
Aristotle in Politics (J. Sinclair translation, pg. 226, 1962)

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." ----- Alexander Hamilton

“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.” ----- Thomas Jefferson

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look
> upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
> -- Mahatma Mohandas K. Gandhi
> (1869-1948)
> Source: An Autobiography, pg 446
[/FONT]

Remember Maria Gamez

603107_417261125022791_2023529496_n.jpg

Remember Waco Texas?

602983_10151953763212080_1218435800_n.jpg

Our government didn't need to kill those people, all they had to do was wait and starve them out of that compound. But no, not our control freak feds.

Last edited:
Are you starting to come around Blake?!?!?! :grin:

I have always been around when it comes to the 2nd Amendment Rights......................if they come for mine there will be one hell of a gun battle. I have been shot twice, and stabbed twice, I am still here.

"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of the death I will fear no evil, because I am the baddest MF in the valley." :mad:

Last edited:
Top Bottom