Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

gun right quotes

I have always been around when it come to the 2nd Amendment Rights......................if they come for mine there will be one hell of a gun battle. I have been shot twice, and stabbed twice, I am still here.

"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of the death I will fear no evil, because I am the baddest MF in the valley." :mad:

Right on Blake! :way:
Good gosh, I thought some hunting injuries & a car crash was bad!!! your experience is a life changer that I can see why it would give you the passion on the gun rights & defending yourself!

I have always been around when it come to the 2nd Amendment Rights......................if they come for mine there will be one hell of a gun battle. I have been shot twice, and stabbed twice, I am still here.

"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of the death I will fear no evil, because I am the baddest MF in the valley." :mad:

Ron, you remind me so much of my dad, its scary-funny (in a good way)! If they come for yours, they will be coming for mine, too. I see a road trip to your place to make a bigger stand! :way:

[FONT=&quot]Know guns, know peace, know safety.

No guns... no peace... no safety.......
[/FONT]

”To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.”

"ROMNEY - RYAN, 2012" was my favorite one, didn't go so well but likely the best quote of my lifetime for guns, etc.

Also - if u guys have a minute, seriously... Watch stuff like the Piers Morgan VS Ted Nugent http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkzZ-GoEC54 Piers VS Ben Shapiro is amazing on youtube! Piers VS Jesse Ventura & Piers vs marine. I had some time to kill on way back from TX the other day.
I like watching that Pompous foreigner spew his propaganda against the US constitution that I really believe the Liberals hate but can't quite openly say it.

Last edited:
I remember my dad and I having several conversations about his combat experiences and his views of the government growing up. Based on the posts I've seen, my dad reminds me a lot of Ron (Blake) and, to me, that's a good thing.

In one conversation, I remember him saying something to the effect (paraphrasing) of: "I've been shot up, blown to hell, and killed people defending my country and the Constitution. I support and firmly believe in the First Amendment and everyone's right to express their views under the First Amendment, no matter what their views are. I fought for their right to do so. But if ANYONE tries to take my guns away or step on my 2nd Amendment rights, they will experience me exercising my First Amendment rights through my trigger finger."

"A well regulated Miltia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed"

"Don't Tread on Me"

Our Government is Corrupt

Every sentence on this poster I deal with in my mind daily. Unfortunately it is still the story of my life!

I am not asking for your pity, but I do ask that you take a second or two every day to think of the young men and women serving in the military for you, and the Constitution of America.

We all must fight a corrupt government!

picture.php

Ron, you remind me so much of my dad, its scary-funny (in a good way)! If they come for yours, they will be coming for mine, too. I see a road trip to your place to make a bigger stand! :way:

I remember my dad and I having several conversations about his combat experiences and his views of the government growing up. Based on the posts I've seen, my dad reminds me a lot of Ron (Blake) and, to me, that's a good thing.

In one conversation, I remember him saying something to the effect (paraphrasing) of: "I've been shot up, blown to hell, and killed people defending my country and the Constitution. I support and firmly believe in the First Amendment and everyone's right to express their views under the First Amendment, no matter what their views are. I fought for their right to do so. But if ANYONE tries to take my guns away or step on my 2nd Amendment rights, they will experience me exercising my First Amendment rights through my trigger finger."

Sure would like to have had the chance to visit with your dad, and you my friend would certainly be welcome! :way:

Last edited:
"You may not like guns, and choose not to own one. That is your right.

You might not believe in God. That is your choice.

However, if someone breaks into your home the first two things you're going to do are:

1) Call someone with a gun.

2) Pray to God they get there in time." :D

"You may not like guns, and choose not to own one. That is your right.

You might not believe in God. That is your choice.

However, if someone breaks into your home the first two things you're going to do are:

1) Call someone with a gun.

2) Pray to God they get there in time." :D

That is spot on!!:way:

Top Bottom