Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gunner Jon

mole

Great to hear you got another one, was it on your farm? I had two toms at 100 yards Saturday a.m. Gobbling like mad but wouldn't cross the fence
bigshock.gif
Drove me crazy. Anyway its great to see them around the place. Let me know how 4th season goes.

mole

mole
The bird I called in to him and he shot was actually in Polk county on my brother-in-law's sister's place. My second season bird I got down in SW Iowa, so neither of us have actually hunted in or around our timber yet. I will be hunting 4th season on our farm and in and around my grandma's and also over on Evan's right by my uncle Geoff's. I drove down the county line to look at your house foundation and saw two toms out in the corn south of where your house is going to be....seems like I always see those guys down there! So have you heard if anyone else has gotten any big turks around the neighborhood?

mole
Have you gotten any shots at any of those toms in our neighborhood yet? Lemme know how 4th season is going for ya.

Trying the bow right now. Seen birds every time out, just not close enough, every time I move the set up the birds go to where I was
doah.gif

Saturday was the best day, three seperate toms, had a jake at 35 yards but spooked when he saw the decoys.

mole

That is pretty cool, hopefully you can get one in range. I will be tromping around the neighborhood this next weekend, I will be done with all my finals....summer can then officially start for me! Keep me informed on what you are seeing.....

Top Bottom