Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

H.b.d.

No DWILK.....I was not joking one single bit.It is an awesome deer and I really don't care if you take a pic in your garage but it shows more respect for the animal to at least clean up the blood.It's way more ammo for the anti-hunters to see those gruesome bloody slaughter house pic.AGAIN...show the animals more respect.

No DWILK.....I was not joking one single bit.It is an awesome deer and I really don't care if you take a pic in your garage but it shows more respect for the animal to at least clean up the blood.It's way more ammo for the anti-hunters to see those gruesome bloody slaughter house pic.AGAIN...show the animals more respect.

If you're that passionate about your point then respectfully send it through a pm. Don't be an a$$ and ruin the guys post of an awesome animal. :thrwrck:We're lucky that he shared it with us, damn...

Mr Foreplay, lol, awesome buck! Circumstances don't always allow for in the field photos and I like them just how they are. Thanks for posting!!

If you're that passionate about your point then respectfully send it through a pm. Don't be an a$$ and ruin the guys post of an awesome animal. :thrwrck:We're lucky that he shared it with us, damn...

Mr Foreplay, lol, awesome buck! Circumstances don't always allow for in the field photos and I like them just how they are. Thanks for posting!!

AGREED!! what a buck. Blood is part of killing an animal, ( notice I didnt say harvest, its not a plant). I think he is showing respect to a great animal by posting the pics and showing it to us so we can drool. Congrats again.

You're absolutely right, this isn't the PETA site, it's a deer hunting site. Congrats on a buck of anyones lifetime.

Someone with some skills needs to help a brother out!

573-bad_photoshoplarge.jpg

This is the best I could do with no programs to work with. I KNOW some of you are pros at this!

Top Bottom