Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hand gun question?

The .500 of .460 would tear whatever you are shooting at's arm off. Both are fun to shoot if you can afford them! If I had Muddy's money I would go with the S & W .460XVR Hunter :p

Yea I would like to see muddy with a 500 in each hand. Possibly twist both shoulders out of socket at the same time?

How bout a 45-70 Revolver?

I have a S&W 460 with the 10.5" Barrel scoped up with a 2-7 Burris. Took a 160+ buck with it two years ago at 127 yds. Gun will flat out shoot awesome - carry it to stand hunt late muzzy season a lot instead of my smoke pole. Does the job great and easier to clean!

I have footage/video from my BIL of a guy touching off a round from a custom built Thompson Center Contender chambered in .600 Nitro Express. The story goes that he built it as a "show and tell" piece, but, apparently some local yocal kept bugging him to shoot it, so the guy finally caved. Its one of the funniest gun-related videos I've ever seen. Wish I could figure out how to post it on here. I'm thinking that might be even better to watch Muddy shoot than the .500 S&W! :D If someone can tell me how to post a wave file, I'll post it. Its worth the watch, for sure.

Unfortunately, I'm at work and The Man blocks Youtube on Federal computers, along with a bunch of other assinine, legitimate apps (Google Earth; Heaven forbid we actually use a good application to verify project localities! :thrwrck:). But if its a "Big Guy" shooting a TC Contender with it flying out of his hands over his head, that's it.

This is what i use and love it. Shoots great and the ammo is cheeper!:way:
But a .460 or .500 would be nice!

picture.php

Top Bottom