Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Handful of maybes

Iowabowtech

First 2 are the same deer, not sure about the other color pics. IR's are from a different area entirely.

DSC01489.JPG

DSC01490.JPG

DSC01493.JPG

DSC01497.JPG

DSC015351.JPG

MDGC00252.JPG

MDGC00271.JPG

Great deer! I can't decide but I think #3 and #6 are 3 year olds but all others would def get an arrow if I had the chance. Hope you get an opportunity!

That infra red photo almost looks like it was taken in a park, there is virtually no understory.
Good luck on one of those....."maybe......you betcha" bucks.

Some up and comers for sure....interesting to see what your decisions will be when they are standing at 10 yards! Good luck in whichever decision you make!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saskguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That infra red photo almost looks like it was taken in a park, there is virtually no understory.
</div></div>

Good eye. In the first IR pic, check out the brush piled up against the trees. It's a river bottom that got flooded heavily this year. Understory hasn't had a chance to get back to it's old self yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hoythead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ONly one maybe in the bunch for me. </div></div>

???????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: booner12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the buck in the infra red river bottom photo. Is that private ground or public? </div></div>

It's private ground. I don't have the stones to put cams on public.

Top Bottom