Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hang those shed's higher than 3 ft

GotRack

Yesterday at 3:00 a.m. I was awoken to the sounds of my dogs barking and growling. Thinking it was another fox or coyote in the back yard I went out and yelled at them to shut up. To my surprise the were in my shop/their kennal. so i throw on a sweat shirt and run out there to seperate them figuring they are fighting. I really didn't like what I found:
4206dog_deer_001-med.jpg

I think she was going after one of the stupid cats and got hung up on one of the racks I have hanging at about 3 ft. The tip of the anter has about 5 inches of blood covering the tip. It went in where you see most of the blood and came out right under her jaw. She and I are lucky she's still alive.
Took her to the vet and got a shot of antibiotics and a weeks worth of pills. The swelling was already down this a.m. so she's doing good. Guess I won't go pheasant hunting for awhile!

Dang what a freak accident! Sorry about your dog, I hope there is a quick recovery.

Top Bottom