Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Happiest Dad on the Face of the Earth

katy

Ballagh
My 5 year old daughter shot her first 3D on Sat at the MIA course. We had such a good time together. she is shooting a genesis, but I need to get her the mini as you can see from the pics. Cant wait til the next one with her. She did very well.

Img1001.jpg

Img1003.jpg

Img0989.jpg

Img0988.jpg

Img1000.jpg

Tell your daughter CONGRATS Chad.
waytogo.gif

Looks to me like she already shoots better than her old man.
grin.gif

Looks like you had a great day supertec. I was down there with my two boys on Saturday and had a blast with them as well. It sure is fun shooting with the kids. Congrats!
waytogo.gif

That is cool! Glad to see she didn't melt. We shot the course saturday, and man was it hot. Saw lots of kids, which is great to see. My 10 year old shot his best to date. Keep her at it.

She smoked her old man fo sure! She has shot more than I have this year. She is really getting me back into it though! Thanks for the comments!

I love the picture of the Skunk, and Chad's arrow in the dirt 5 feet behind it
grin.gif
grin.gif
Congrats Chad, she will be a shooter!!

Uhhhh, I thought I photoshopped that one? Shiznit! I skipped it off its back. I may be rusty, but I can still get it close.

That really awsome man, She's doing excellent for 5 years old. I been waiting for my 4 year old to grow a little to get her started, but now seeing that I may just have to see if I can interest her in a bow.

Hey bro, I just realized I shot with you (well in the 4 man group right in front of you and your daughter) on Saturday Morning.

P.S Will keep what happened on the standing bear just between me and you.... lol
grin.gif
btw I was the Sexiest one errrrrrr Youngest in the group at 30 lol

Oh that is Frickin Hilarious! Ahahahahaha. I just spit my chew all over the monitor. Ok, maybe I am a bit rustier than I fessed up too. To my defense - That bear kicks me in the taco every time!

You guys were a rip!

Can't beat that Chad. Have you ever seen the draw "clickers" that are popular for some trad guys? Would that work for her?

I think I know of a photo or two that will make the next IBA Bowhunter.
grin.gif

Great photos Chad.The photos show what it's all about.Too often we forget about the really important things in life. We need to put a stronger emphasis on the kids.

[ QUOTE ]
I love the picture of the Skunk, and Chad's arrow in the dirt 5 feet behind it

[/ QUOTE ]

notice that in all the pictures there is only ONE arrow in the target. i doubt that ol' superturd still shoots aluminums
grin.gif

actually - I was playing photographer most of the time. We had a group on our tail so I only shot about 10 targets.

Top Bottom