Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Happy Birthday TLH

A

APH

Hey dad I hope you have a good birthday today. Sister Liz said I could type this to you. Good luck wrestling in Atlantic tonight.See you later. Remember when you did this for me? I liked it, it was cool!

APH

What a surprise bud!

Nice to see you on here, thanks.

See you tonight,

Dad

uploadedbuckDoe.jpg

Photo by TLH

Happy Birthday TLH, and many more.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Wags (edited 02-07-2002).]

Thanks guys!

Now if I could just find a nice big shed today I would be set
wink.gif

TLH

How old did you say you were ? 22, yeah thats right a year older than me, happy birthday!!!

Steve

Tony I have several snow photos from last year. I need to scan them and post them. The shed I want to show you has a huge 10+ inch drop tine thats over 9 inches around, a club covered in dried velvet. I think it may be my best shed ever.

Chris

Just noticed that Chris had a birthday on the 5th as well. Happy Birthday Bud. Get the picture of that shed up so we can drool over it!

Go Early, Stay Late... Limb Chicken

Chris,

Wow, that's a nice one, can't wait to see it.

Happy Birthday, a few days late.

TLH

Limb,

Thanks man, February is a pretty great month Happy Belated, hope your little one is doing great!

TLH

[This message has been edited by TLH (edited 02-07-2002).]

Tony,
Happy B-Day!! You guys make me feel young, I turned 34 on the 4th. I guess that make me still a button buck next to you old guys.
A guy I was working with told me of a buddy of his who's dog came out of the timber with a huge shed. Still had blood on it, must be pretty fresh.
BOWDUDE

Happy b-day T,
41 huh? You're almost to wise man status.
Just Kidding. Have a great birthday and thanks again for all of your hard work on this site.
Member for life,
BT

Tony happy birthday! I turned 40 the 5th of this month. I've got a awesome shed to show you, I'll be dragging it around at the classic. See you at the classic.

Chris

Chris,

I've been meaning to talk to you, how is it going?

Send some field photo's if you get a chance.
I enjoy seeing how you find your sheds, the snow photo's are the best. Last year Guy Johnson sent a photo and only one inch of the G3 was sticking out of the snow. How he found that one amazes me.

Thanks for the best wishes!

TLH

Top Bottom