Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Happy Birthday

JakeWym

Arrow Chucker
Dedgeez! (Dead Geese) or Deadskycarpz :D. Have a good one...have to get together and tip a few :drink2:.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys. Still recovering from the classic, but going to be a good night if the damn Daytona ever gets going :way:

Turkeyriver.... I feel as old as you now with all that wisdom you and Bonker shared on Saturday night. You guys are like Yodas of the deer world :D

Last edited:
WAIT A MINUTE THERE. Bonker is the one that looks like Yoda, I was the cool guy that said all the smart stuff! By the end of the night I'm not sure either one of us was making much sense, but we covered a lot of stuff didn't we?

Dedgeez was actually the mispelling of OldGeezer...

Happy birthday you old man, sorry it's so late (8:30) - you're either in the tub with Epsom Salt, applying Preparation-H to your Hemorrhoids or in bed already. I'll be sure to send birthday wishes before 6:30 next year. Hope you had a good one!

Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys. Still recovering from the classic, but going to be a good night if the damn Daytona ever gets going :way:

Turkeyriver.... I feel as old as you now with all that wisdom you and Bonker shared on Saturday night. You guys are like Yodas of the deer world :D

Wait a minute. I was at the classic?

Happy devagitizingday.

Top Bottom