Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Harlen's 2005 Archery Buck

DOUBLE LUNG

This past weekend I set a good friend of mine in a stand and he put the hurt on this great buck. Congrats on the harvest Harlen. Sure was a good time.
waytogo.gif

556Harlen_2005_Archery_Buck_2-med.jpg

556Harlen_2005_Archery_Buck-med.jpg

Nice buck, Harlen! Congrats! Double lung keeps letting people use his stand when he's got a tag to fill? What a friend!

Congratulations Harlen!!!! Great buck and a great friend that keeps helping his friends!!!!

Double Lung, when can I get a time slot in one of those stands????
grin.gif
grin.gif

Mark....

I look at as everything goes in full circle. In due time hopefully things will turn around for me. It is almost as satisfing helping someone harvest one and seeing the excitement in there face. It was a good feeling getting back to the truck and Harlen tells me he had one down. Awesome.
beerchug.gif

DL you are a great friend for sure I feel the same way as you I get more out of putting a good friend in a stand where I think he has a great chance @ killing a good one
cool.gif
For me I have killed my share of bucks not all P&Y but all trophys to me so I get more out of setting up a friend than getting one myself. way to go man
smile.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Congratulations Harlen! Sounds like you guys make a good team. Nice buck!

Top Bottom