Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hatfields and mccoys

Dang you guys now I will have to watch the final episode tonight

and then wait to see the first two episodes. :thrwrck: :D

If we could only find a way to get the Hatfield's and McCoy's mad at the Kardashian's and make that a reality show.. That would be a reality show I'd watch!!!

I haven't seen the 3rd epsiode yet, but I would side with whatever family is not the one Kevin Costner is the head of, I think he's a McCoy? (I always just got confused with who was who with the names lol). I say that because it seems like they always took things a little to far to quick. And he deserted the military and had that not happened none of that very well could of never taken place. Pretty crazy how much things have changed in not even 150 years.

*Edit-just did a little research on it and the side the Kevin Costner was on were the Hatfields.

Last edited:
Taped all three! Wanna watch it all at once!!!:way: I wished they had used uglier actors tho! If you see the real family pic of the Hatfields , it screams inbred!!!! The women are just nasty , ugly, mean, kick your ass looking females!!! (The baby's look evil!!!!!!!!!!!) From the previews I've seen, It's not that realistic!! :confused: I'm sure it's entertaining tho!! :D

it will be re-ran saturday at 5pm. at 4 is a show on the history of the feud with input from historians

Makes you think what really did start it? Was it the fact that Anse deserted and that Randal went to prison or was it the pig or was it just over jealousy of the Hatfields making the money logging the timber? I kind of agree with the historians that it was over a number of things with greed and jealousy at the top of the list.It was def. worth the watch.

If we could only find a way to get the Hatfield's and McCoy's mad at the Kardashian's and make that a reality show.. That would be a reality show I'd watch!!!

picture.php

That would be about the only way you could get me to watch anything with the Kardashian's. Great idea for a show!:way:

I watched episode 1 and then had funeral stuff to attend to so haven't seen 2 and 3. I'm anxiously awaiting a chance to see a re run.

I think stubborness is a major factor to the feud, that and inbreeding.

Watched all three episodes last night. I really enjoyed it. It was cool to go thru the wikipedia history during the show.

I watched all three episodes as soon as I got back from Florida saturday night, had them scheduled to record while we were gone!
I think the Hatfields are more to blame for continuing the fued, however, I think the McCoys' lawyer lit the fuel that started the fued.

Last edited:
I watched all three parts...best series on HC right now.

My aunt on my mother's side married into the Hatfield family. I got a chance to call her up and ask her about the history and she said her husband was a cousin to that clan I guess. Pretty neat stuff!

Top Bottom