Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Have to vent a little

How bout this..... POST YOUR PICS. Any deer taken with a bow is a TROPHY IMO. So I want to see it.

Maybe the guy who turned you in thought he heard a shot and then noticed you were dragging a deer. Peer speculation. But the glove didnt fit so the DNR officer aquited /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

They are pretty smart cookies and Im sure he noticed it wasnt shot with a gun once he seen the entrance and exit hole.

Does this guy have hunting right to the farm or is he only allowed to farm it? That may be one problem. I would also like to see pics of the deer. I have never seen on here anybody put down for the size of deer they took.

showphoto.php

sorry, I don't know how to link to the image.

113007_Deer.JPG

Here ya go! nice buck great way to end the bow season before shotgun!! lotta guys shoot 2 1/2 year olds!! Who cares!! you shot him so you were pleased. I also had a women call the owners of the farm I hunted last weekend (my grandpas) because a lady didnt think I should be there..

I look at it this way, There is a farm i have permission on, I do nothing illegal and I have a women that cares enough to call and make sure everything is ok when someone she diidnt think should be there was there!

Its awesome to have someone help look over your hunting ground..
I am sure it was imberessing to be questioned, but take it on the chin, you just harvested a great buck and had a successful season. teeroy is just saying like he sees it. hes a straightforward guy, and i believe he has it nailed on the chin.

GREAT BUCK!! how about a story to go with him!

Nothing wrong with him, especially late in the season. I have been prouder of smaller bucks before. Nice buck, congrats!!

Top Bottom