Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hawg on you tube

Absolutely amazing... maybe you should get off the internet dbl and go out and get one of them /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

They were pickin that field yesterday by the way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shadowpeople</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Absolutely amazing... maybe you should get off the internet dbl and go out and get one of them /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

They were pickin that field yesterday by the way. </div></div>

If i could I would. Taking the kids trick or treating. Every other night I have been working a for my old boss after work. He calls me every day. I'm going to have to tell him no next week. I got to get out there. I did pass the biggest buck I have ever passed up sunday morning. Hope it wasn't a mistake.

You should talk your down there in deer heaven sitting in your dorm. Get out there. Put old peter away!! Haven't you abused him enough already.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doublerack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's one of Zach's big city bucks. Believe him to be the great grandaddy of my buck. </div></div> I didn't notice and I have the print hanging in my living room.

Those are both unreal. I would suspect they were in a cage till you really look at the back ground. That is in the city.

Any body wanna take a stab at the score?
Dean

Doublerack,did you take your buck in the same area that these two bucks use to roam? Those are the two bucks from Big City Bucks and if I remember right I think a DSM cop took that video when on patrol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think i saw that guy last year going down prospect rd buy the bus garage. </div></div>

See above. These are Larry Zach's big city bucks. Both found dead of natural causes.
These deer have been dead for over 7 years now.

I have the biggest ones sheds from 2 years before he was found dead. I also have video of him from that same area that was shot by my cousin who had this buck at about 25 yards while doe hunting.

Chris

I would like to see that deer in Des Moines at the deer classic. Someone should invite him.

Wegner36, That vid you have there is quite old. That came out when I was in school, in the early 90's. At first they payed it up to be a actual attack and said that the guy covered himself with doe urine. Well turned out the guy had a deer farm and staged it.

Yes that video is of him a few months before they found him dead.

It was at the classic a few years ago, it wasn't mounted when it was there though, just the rack.

Chris

Top Bottom