Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hawkeye Football

dedgeez

death from above
Well with the high school season starting tonight and college next weekend I thought this would be the appropriate time to let the razzing begin! Even though it is August, football season always seems to kick off the fall. I can't wait for the chill in the air, leaves changing, and that smell of fall. Bring on October :way:

What are all of your guesses on the Hawkeye football season record?

I'm saying 8-4

GO BLUE!

Love this time of year!! High School starts here tonite! By the way,is one of those losses from my Cornhuskers??!! ;)

This time of year really gets me excited!! Nothing better then the fall! I would be very happy with 9-3...as long as Nebraska doesn't win the conference, I'm good

High side 10-2, Low side 7-5. I think your right on with 8-4. I think PSU gets us this year in Happy Valley, you never know with the Purple pussycats from Chicago, Pitt could be really good, and I think Michigan will get us also. We will know what kind of team we have after the Pitt game. I think the Nebraska game will be a tough fought game, but Nebraska will only be as good as T-Mart. If he gets hurt,( which he will, look @ Denard Robinson the past 2 years) they are done. Go Hawks!!

So what you are saying is that morons think Iowa will win 8 and ISU 1? Fine with me I guess.. Just remember none of us know anything in August. I'm expecting the Clones to win a bunch and me to shoot a 180 this fall though. Lol

So what you are saying is that morons think Iowa will win 8 and ISU 1? Fine with me I guess.. Just remember none of us know anything in August. I'm expecting the Clones to win a bunch and me to shoot a 180 this fall though. Lol
Yeah, I mean what morons thinks the Cyclones will win a game this year? Haha, All jokes aside I think ISU will win 3 games this year and the Hawks will win 9. I got money on them beating the Huskers so that game is one I can't wait for.

Both IU and ISU will be better teams than they were last year.
Iowa will surprise people and go 9-3.
ISU will be better but with that schedule a 6-6 bowl game will be a good year.
And who gives a F#@# about Nebraska.
I want both Iowa teams to win.

Top Bottom