Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hawkeyes done it

DAMMIT!!!! Of all weekends my TV package wasn't working it is when they knocked off the Nittany Lions???

AWESOME!!

18 yrs. since we beat a team ranked higher than 5th. The game was tough, but we pulled through. Time to REALLY celebrate. Go Hawkeyes. Live it up.

I "hunted" while I listened to them on my Walkman..... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

There was a few times i thought it was over. That last drive by Stanzi was impressive, considering they haven't been able to put away the game towards the end at all this year.

I THINK IT SUCKED. Not because they won but cause i had to pick my wife up at the hospital. Took me FREAKING 45 minutes to go 2 blocks. Lots of eye candy and beer drinking going on but i was trying to get home so i could hunt which didn't happen cause it took 55 minutes to get 3 blocks when we left, and i live about an hour from Iowa City. So i drank some adult beverages and listened to it on the radio in my garage. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif GO HAWKS!!!!

Top Bottom