Hawkeyes vs Sooners tonight!

biggest buck

Who else will be watching the bowl game tonight? Being an Iowan I love the hawks, but not nearly as much as I love them SOONERS!!! Beware diehard hawk fans my Sooners will woop some hawk butt tonight!

Big hawkeye fan here. Will definitely be watching the game, but I think you are right on the money with picking the Sooners in this one. OU 37 - IA 24

It depends if chokelhoma shows up..The sooners are the most talented team for shur...Iam shur bob would love to beat his almamater...

UFC 141 is at the same time!:confused: I guess I'm a bigger MMA fan than an Iowa fan since I'll be watching 141 and checking in for updates on the Iowa game:way:

It could be a good game, just depends on which Hawk team shows up. Either way, I'll be rooting for them but I don't have any money on them!

i didnt put any money on the game but usually when everyone is saying the hawks are going to get stomped they surprise you..

Bowman keep us posted on the Lesnar and Cerrone fights.
BOOMER SOONER!

I hate to spoil it for those who are hoping to see it later, so if you don't want to know, stop reading now!

.........Overeem lived up to the hype in the first round, Lesnar announced retirement, Diaz, unfortunately, tore apart Cerrone for the decision, and Fitch got KO'd in 12 seconds by Hendricks. Great night of fights, and I'm getting to see the end of the Iowa game now!:way:

Was a decent game to watch, both teams had their ups n downs but the sooners prevailed. As for Lesnar getting hammered on, that sucks. Really wanted cowboy Cerrone to put a hurtin on that punk diaz.

Game sucked. Maybe we will get a defensive coach that will send a blitz once in awhile.

Glad to see Lesnar go. Hopefully he retires from the hunting industry also.

Mobile Cooter using IW

Game sucked. Maybe we will get a defensive coach that will send a blitz once in awhile.

Glad to see Lesnar go. Hopefully he retires from the hunting industry also.

Mobile Cooter using IW
Also glad Lesnar got beat on, and I'm hoping we get Mike Stoops as a Defensive Coordinator. That'll light some fire under those guys. I will say that overall I feel like the defense played a hell of a game. Mike Daniels really stepped up, Binns's interception was huge, and the linebackers and secondary stepped up fairly well. The offense was a huge let down. Davis dropped how many balls, Vberg missed McNutt on the fourth down play in the first quarter, and they just looked out of synch in the first half (which I've actually come to expect).

About the outcome I expected. Thought the D played well and kept them in it. Little disappointed in what I thought were two bad no calls by the refs.

The D played great. There was a couple time in the 4th when it was 3rd and long and some pressure on the passer would have been nice.

Sent using IW app

Back