Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hawkeyes

Came down to lots of little things but in the end I think they would take back trying to block the punt. That kept MSU alive and most of all wore our D out. We just had no touches in the 2nd half. Hats off to sparty in an instant classic. I really hope the Hawks don't get hosed on the rose bowl game most of all because I think they really proved their worth and I'm sick of the hand outs OSU gets. Either way one of us will get Stanford in the rose, the other to the fiesta and Notre Dame. As much as I've always wanted the chance for Iowa to whoop the irish's ass, I truly believe we belong in the rose.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

One of the hardest hitting college games I have watched in awhile. IA DB's were brutal hitters on the Sparty receivers and they still pulled in the ball late in the game. The penalty on the punt and that catch between 2 IA DB'S on 3rd and long, hurt.

It was a man's game for sure. Head high, Hawks.

Hell of a game to watch. Not flashy but typical Big Ten football. Congrats to MSU. Scott is quick and shifty with great size. He is going to give alot of defenses alot of trouble.

Sounding like Iowa to the Rose Bowl is a real possibility. Surprising. I would've bet anything that OSU would jump them in the rankings and go to Pasadena instead of Iowa but Iowa is ahead of OSU in the AP rankings. Playoff rankings are what matter of course but for all the hawk fans on here, it is looking better than it was for a Rose Bowl chance.

Last edited:
Rose bowl tickets start at $258. Round trip for two out of Cedar Rapids Dec 31 - Jan 2nd is $1450. Looks like I'll be watching the game at home! Wow

My wife told me I should go...I told her the ticket price...she said "so". Feels like a trap

Rose bowl tickets start at $258. Round trip for two out of Cedar Rapids Dec 31 - Jan 2nd is $1450. Looks like I'll be watching the game at home! Wow

As far as the tickets go. You'll be able to buy though the Iowa ticket office. If that ave. doesn't work then you contact Stanford's AD. Start there for face value tickets. Can't help you on the airfare... :)

As far as the tickets go. You'll be able to buy though the Iowa ticket office. If that ave. doesn't work then you contact Stanford's AD. Start there for face value tickets. Can't help you on the airfare... :)
New said tickets are $150 to $185 through Iowa's ticket connection.

Loved the game. Congrats to IA and it's fans for a heck of a year. Good luck in the Rose.

Top Bottom